Thank you for your interest in Revo Kelowna. With all the excitement around our collection of homes, we want to be certain that your purchase process runs smoothly and that you are prepared with all the information you need.
During the Unit Selection process, we cannot guarantee that you will receive a contract writing appointment, but our sales team will do their best to get you into one of your preferred homes at Revo Kelowna.
We encourage you to have alternate choices of your preferred homes as we anticipate sales to move quickly and interest levels have exceeded expectations. Should none of your indicated preferences be available, a sales representative may contact you with other homes that may suit your needs.
If you are allocated a home and receive an appointment, here are 3 SIMPLE STEPS to get you prepared.
Three Simple Steps to Purchase at Revo Kelowna
1. Collect all your information
You will need a few things prepared prior to the contract process including:
- TWO pieces of Canadian government-issued identification. At least one picture ID that proves your Canadian citizenship will be required if you receive an appointment to write a contract. We recommend providing us with your Canadian Passport and Driver’s License.
- The name, address, and phone number that you would like associated with your purchase. Please note that the name associated with your purchase must be your full legal name as presented on your official identification.
- Your choice of colour scheme: Opal (light) or Onyx (dark).
- Your choice of enhancements which your sales representative will discuss with you.
- Your indication if you would like to purchase a storage unit. A limited number of storage spaces will be available and these range from $5,000 to $8,000 depending on size.
- Once you have collected all of this information, follow the link below and complete the Selection Form.
2. Prepare your bank draft
A certified bank draft for the amount outlined in your purchase contract made payable to Porter Ramsay LLP — In Trust must be delivered in person or sent by courier to the Revo Kelowna Presentation Centre at 1181 Sutherland Avenue, at the time of your accepted purchase agreement.
If you are mailing your cheque, it must be sent via courier and you will be required to provide us with a photo of the draft and tracking number.
Revo Kelowna Presentation Center
Attn: Madison Horvat
1181 Sutherland Avenue, Kelowna, B.C. V1Y 5Y2
3. Sign and review your documents
The documents will be sent to you for signing through DocuSign. Once you have signed your contract and it has been accepted by the developer, your fully executed agreement and all supporting documents will be emailed to you for review.
We’re excited to welcome you to the Revo Kelowna neighbourhood.